If you want a bench that can promote different exercises, the Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series 3.1 is a superb option. This adjustable weight bench can be changed to four different positions, ensuring you have a variety of ways in which to get in shape!
Best Weight Bench for Home: Features
Aside from the fact that it has four positions, there are some other great features of this weight bench, including:
- This product is able to transform any free space to a fitness center. The product allows users to safely perform more than 30 different types of exercises, thus ensuring you do not have to buy other home gym equipment you may have been considering.
- According to many online reviews, the engineering quality of the product is topnotch.
- With this weight bench, you can easily shift from reclining to inclining to flat position.
- The product comes with an additional support for declining position. There is a removable leg brace especially designed for this purpose. The brace can help make you feel they are well-supported while doing exercises on the bench.
- The product has been praised for its ability to correct users’ posture with every exercise that they perform.
- The product comes with grips, bars, and pads that can limit movement. These added materials are designed for minimizing injury.
- It comes with a one-year warranty on upholstery and a 15-year warranty on frame. Do check with the distributor if they are offering additional warranty aside from the one’s provided by the company.
- Many reviewers and a couple of our friends are very happy with how easy it is to put together. One said it took him less than 10 minutes to get the whole thing assembled.
- The product’s dimensions are 56” x 20” x 26”. That translates to a volume of 29,120 cubic inches.
- Shipping weight is about 64 lbs.
- Assembled weight is 55.1 lbs. with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- The seat for the legs is round in shape.
- The parts are already assembled in the box. All you have to do is connect the main parts. The instructions from the manual are crystal clear. Thus, there may be no need for any additional help from friends or family.
- The seat area is 15” at its widest part and 12” at its narrowest. The back rest is about 12 inches. Make sure it fits you and your posture.
From most reviews, those measurements are really quite accommodating for many users. On the contrary, other companies always think that only small people do workouts so they usually come up with small structures that big people cannot enjoy.
- The feet are stable, the kind that don’t wobble on rubber mats or carpets. It remains steady and unmoving whether you are up on it or not. It is fixed to the surface, ensuring a safe workout.
There is a certain minor downside, which has been mentioned in reviews:
- During assembly, you might find the legs a bit snug so you should experience doing the turning and twisting first before the legs can be slid into the poles. Apart from that problem, you should not encounter anything else to worry about. But even this little problem does not stop buyers from saying that this product is worth the money.