Exerpeutic 900 ExerWork is a modern, high performance under desk exercise bike for a great cardio workout while you’re working at your desk at home or in the office. The average rating is 4.2 out of 5 stars by 5 customers at the time of this product review.There are four x 5-star reviews and one 2 star review because of a specific assembly and stability issue.
The ExerWork 900 comes with the Bluetooth Smart Technology and free My Cloud Fitness app that is available for download on Android and iOS. The patent pending extendable EasyWheel lock caster holder- chair hook offers great stability and keeps your chair wheels in place. You won’t be accidentally pushing yourself away from your desk while pedaling. And the caster holder can be extended to fit different user heights, to accommodate taller users and to prevent your knees hitting the desk.
- [Extendable chair hook]: patent pending extendable office chair wheel holder with easy Roll-On and lock design to prevent you pushing yourself away from the bike while exercising. The only under desk bike with extendable wheel holder on the market
- [Fits all user height]: The wheel holder can be extended to accommodate taller users and to prevent Knees hitting the desk while pedaling
- [14-Level magnetic tension]: 14 levels of magnetic tension resistance which is 6 more tension levels than other under desk bikes. The highest resistance levels of all under desk bikes on the market due to the unique office chair wheel holder design
- [Bluetooth Smart technology]: Bluetooth Smart technology with free My Cloud Fitness app available on iOS and Android to Track your workouts with time, distance, speed, calories burned, rpm and 3 workout goal settings of time, distance and calories
- [10” pedal height]: only 10” pedal height great for under desk exercises. The office chair wheel holder can be extended to accommodate taller users and to prevent Knees hitting the desk while pedaling. Carrying handle for easy relocation
- [Ultra quiet]: ultra-quiet operation will not disturb your colleague or interfere with watching TV or listening to music while exercising. Carrying handle for easy relocation. Transportation wheels for easy moving under desks. Large pedals with straps
- [Optional weight scale]: optional Exerpeutic Bluetooth body fat weight scale (not included) with one integrated My Cloud Fitness app
It has a convenient handle and transportation wheels to let you move the bike easily to and from your desk. The Exerwork has a 3.5-inch long three-piece crank system and a dual transmission 4.3 lb. flywheel for an impressive 14 level magnetic resistance through the tension dial as compared to the 8 levels available on most regular or under desk exercise bikes. The 3-piece crank also helps prevent any maintenance concerns. You will enjoy easier and more challenging workouts at up to 14 levels.
It actually offers the highest resistance levels of any under desk bike on the market. The 10” of pedal height along with the extension wheel holder is good for under desk pedaling and offers plenty of leg clearance. The anti-slip large rubber pedals keep your feet in place and safe during your workout. You can download the My Cloud Fitness app free of charge on your iOS or Android smartphones and use the Bluetooth Smart Technology to keep track of your speed, calories burned, distance, time, rpm. And you also have the three goal settings with distance, time and calories.
It weighs 23.8 pounds and measures 25L x 16.5W x 14H inches- is compact in size. It is not particularly lightweight, a bit heavy and that is a good thing as it won’t move when you’re working out. It runs very quietly and you will not be disturbing yourself or people in the office. It will not interfere with your music, videos or conversation. The dual transmission 4.3 lb. flywheel has the energy effective weight of a 40-pound flywheel that works at 145W or power at 60 crank rotations per minute.
Exerpeutic 900 ExerWork has a large and stable base that will help it avoid wobbling or tipping. If you work in the office, sitting in front of the computer all day this one does the job well- stays stable for an easy and difficult workout, runs quietly no matter what resistance level you choose without disturbing you or the others. It is very well built and quite sturdy overall without any creaking or rattling noise. It is shipped partly assembled and you just need to put the two pedals and the front stabilizer on. After trying this under desk bike you’ll be glad that you didn’t go for a cheaper option. It is one of the best under desk bikes out there on the market and comes with one year limited warranty by the manufacturer.