Sole E35 Review
If you are looking for a health club workout in the privacy of your own home, then the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer can give your body the type of workout that you desire.
Despite being a consumer model designed for home use, this machine has features comparable to the more expensive models found in health clubs.
With this elliptical machine, you can target all the different core muscle groups and get some diversity in your fitness routine.
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Power incline – By using the power incline feature, you can target certain muscle groups as you workout on the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer. This gives you the ability to focus on different muscle groups in each workout session.
- Large LCD display – The 7.5-inch LCD screen, which has a blue tint, lets you keep track of how you are doing as you do your workout. The LCD display screen shows stats for distance, time, calories, incline, pace, resistance and pulse.
- Built-in cooling fans – You don’t need to worry about getting overheated while working out because the Sole E35 has some built-in fans that you can switch on while you work out.
- Smooth performance – With the Sole E35 Elliptical machine, you get a very smooth and fluid performance thanks to a 27-pound, heavy flywheel. It is also whisper-quiet.
- Convenient Controls – If you want to chance the resistance or incline levels while working out, you do not have to fumble with the LCD screen. Instead, you can use the controls that are built into the arms of the machine for convenience.
- Built-in speakers – If you like to listen to music while you workout, but do not like wearing headphone, then you will love the built-in sound system on this machine. You can just connect your MP3 player to the sound system and hear your music through the machine’s speakers.
How to assemble the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer?
If you are mechanically inclined, then you should be able to assemble the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer on your own using the instructions provided with the machine. Only one person is needed to assemble the machine. The length of time it will take you can range between 30 minutes and 4 hours, depending on how mechanically incline you happen to be.
The Sole company does offer assembly upon delivery, if you purchase the “Turn Key” delivery. The charge for this is $239, which is addition to the regular delivery charge.
How to use the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer
One you have your Sole E35 Elliptical machine assembled, you can use it immediately. The machine does need to be plugged into your electrical outlet in order to work. Pressing the “Quick Start” option powers on the machine for your workout.
Common User Concerns/Complaints
The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is a high quality machine and the user reviews, which are overwhelmingly positive, reflect that. However, there are a few areas of concern that potential buyers may want to consider.
Users who are very tall (close to seven feet in height) mention that the stride seems a little short for them. Of course, this will not be a problem for most people.
Some users also mention that the assembly of the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is very difficult, while others mention that it is a breeze. If you are concerned about assembly difficulties though, you can pay extra to have it assembled for you.