COMPACT EXERCISE EQUIPMENT – FITNESS-EQ
Are you looking for the best fitness products & services to meet your goals? We’re here to help! We are a small group of fitness fanatics that decided it was time to end the stressful searches for fitness equipment and the never-ending hunt for the right diet plan and workout program. Our goal is to help the general public, build a strong fitness foundation quickly while saving money.
We spend countless hours researching products, compiling specs & features, computing ratings using our custom algorithms, and comparing top-rated products side-by-side, all for free (without annoying ads getting in your way).
Best Compact Exercise Equipment
There are many benefits to working out at home rather than going to the gym. Working out at home is quicker, easier and more convenient. And it’s cheaper. Once you have your compact exercise equipment in place, there are no monthly fees to worry about.
In this post, I’ll be reviewing the fourteen best compact exercise equipment and machines that are out TODAY. One problem with working out at home, though, is that you can’t possibly have all the equipment that a gym has. Unless you live in a mansion, you simply don’t have the room for a treadmill, a stationary bike, a pull-up bar, a bench press, and all those other machines. Imagine if you tried to fit a treadmill, a bench press, a squat rack, a dumbbell shelf, and a host of other weightlifting machines into your apartment. You’d have nowhere to sleep! So the challenge for designers and manufacturers of workout equipment is twofold. The home workout product needs to be versatile and compact. The eight products I’m highlighting today are both of those things. And even if you don’t live in an apartment, but rather you live in a house with more square footage, these fourteen products are still great. Why? Because they keep your house from being overwhelmed with stuff! Did you know that about one out of four Americans can’t even fit one car in their garage? Their garages are just too cluttered with stuff! So even though these products were designed with small spaces in mind, they work great in large spaces as well. They keep your large spaces looking clean and uncluttered.
Here are the best compact exercise equipment for small homes
1. Folding Excercise Bike – Best Compact Exercise Equipment for calorie burn
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse Monitoring this is a stationary bicycle that folds and rolls away when you’re done using it. It’s smaller than most stationary bikes. That’s why it would be great for people who only have small spaces to work out in. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike dimensions are 22” L x 20” W x 55.5” H when folded. This compact exercise bike:
- is capable of supporting up to a 300-pound person
- has a large and comfortable seat cushion
- an easy-to-read LCD monitor
- eight levels of magnetic tension
- measures your pulse while you exercise
It comes with a one-year limited warranty. Exerpeutic sells their products at many different stores, like Sam’s Club, Amazon, and on the Home Shopping Network. Another top compact cardio equipment is…
2. Folding Treadmill – Best Compact Exercise Equipment For Вaily Гse
Running outside is not always feasible. When there’s snow on the ground, when it’s really hot, or when it’s raining, you don’t want to run outside. So a treadmill is great for any walker, jogger or runner to have. The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill is perfect for people who live in apartments or who simply want to conserve space. When it’s not in use, it can easily be folded up and stored beneath your bed. It can also be folded into a safe upright position. 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill dimensions are: 74″L x 33″W x 9.75″H when folded flat and 39″L x 33″W x 70″H when folded up. This fold flat treadmill has:
- display monitor
- heart rate sensors
- varying levels of difficulty
- 3.0 horsepower motor
- 0% – 15% incline range
The drive motor and frame has a lifetime warranty. Other parts have a 5-year warranty, and labor is covered for one year. The co-owners of 3G, the company that makes the folding treadmill, have been involved in the fitness equipment industry for a combined total of over 50 years. 3G is an Arizona-based company with a good reputation.
3. Vertical Climber Machine – Best Compact Exercise Equipment for Woman
If you hate hours and hours of jogging mindlessly, you’ll love the MaxiClimber. It provides a full-body cardiovascular workout and is much more engaging than your average treadmill grind.
MaxiClimber Dimensions: 57 x 10 x 6 inches ; 33 pounds Why I recommend it:
- Core emphasis: an essential component to overall health and wellbeing, a good core workout will make you sturdier and less prone to injury
- Joint safety: This machine is low-impact and won’t hurt your hips or knees the way jogging on a treadmill might.
- Height adjustable
- Folds for storage
- Burns twice as many calories as jogging: Because you use both upper and lower body, you’re working out double hard.
4. Glider Exercise Machine – Best Compact Exercise Equipment For Slim Legs
Gazelle Edge is a modified version of a standard elliptical, this is a great product for those with joint pain that prevents them from running — or anyone who just hates treadmills!It’s not going to be best for someone with a focus on bodybuilding or strength training, but of course, you could always add in a basic dumbbell or resistance band workout as well for overall fitness. Gazelle Edge Dimensions: 43 x 28 x 53.75 Why I recommend it:
- Adjusts to your gait: The machine swings freely, so tall or short, your legs won’t be forced to follow an unnatural stride length the way it might on an elliptical. This makes it even easier on the knee and hip joints.
- Foolproof: Just hop on and start running
- Tracks your workout: An LCD screen lets you see your time, distance covered, and how many calories you’ve burned per workout.
- Inexpensive: A mere $125; depending on where you live, two or three months’ worth of a gym membership might be pricier than this!
- Quiet: Because it doesn’t rely on an engine, it doesn’t have that constant mechanical whiiiirrrr when you use it. Great news especially if you love watching TV while you exercise.
The seller offers a one year warranty on this product. The Gazelle is Tony Little’s most successful product to date. A fitness expert and bodybuilding champion, Little’s videos and books on fitness have sold millions of copies worldwide.
5. Compact Rowing Machine
Rowing is a great way to exercise because you’re not only increasing your heart rate, you’re also working the muscles almost everywhere in your body. Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine is great for someone who wants to feel as much burn as possible, in as little time as possible.
On the flip side, this machine may not be optimal for bodybuilders, strength athletes, or anyone else with clear athletic goals in mind. It’s best for overall, rather than specific, fitness. Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine Dimensions: 58.25 x 42.5 x 18.125 Why I recommend it:
- Adjustable hydraulic resistance: you choose how intense you want your strokes to be
- Full-range rowing arms
- LCD workout monitor: see how many strokes you’ve rowed, how many calories you’ve burned, and more
- Built for comfort: contains padded handles, a molded seat, and textured foot plates
- Stores easily: folding arms save you even more space
The seller offers a one year warranty on the frame and a ninety-day warranty on the parts. The BodyTrac Glider is manufactured by Stamina, a company that has been in business since 1987. Stamina was among the first companies to develop home gym equipment for infomercials and takes special pride in their Pilates-style equipment.
6. Full Body Vibration Trainer- Best Compact Exercise Equipment For Buttocks
Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Trainer is great for those who want to work out fast (I’m talking ten minutes) and simply add a bit extra to their normal routine. The Platform allows you to do everything you normally would, just with a bit of added resistance. If you have joint difficulties, a heart condition, or use a pacemaker, however, it’s recommended that you talk to your doctor before investing in one of these machines. Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Trainer Dimensions: 29 x 27.5 x 48 Why I recommend it:
- Ups a basic workout: Because your core muscles have to work to stabilize you, anything from push-ups to bridges will be harder on the Platform
- Therapeutic benefits: The vibrations provided by the platform can help with improving circulation, bone density, and even some pain symptoms
- Adjustable speed: you can go from one all the way up to fifty, a pretty solid range of vibration intensity to suit every user.
- Comes with yoga straps so you can get an upper body workout in while standing on the platform too.
- Possible weight loss assistance: While the company itself doesn’t claim this as an effect of using their product, a sizable number of Amazon reviewers did claim that using the platform broke them through a weight loss plateau.
The manufacturer offers a standard one year warranty for this product. Confidence is a smaller brand with little web presence, but the reviews on this product seem to speak for themselves. For so little space and financial investment, you could reap a serious amount of fitness benefits.
Best Compact Home Gym
1. All In One Home Gym
The name says it all. The Total Gym brings nearly all the exercise equipment you would find in a gym in your home. The Total Gym XLS is great for people who live in apartments or who are working with small spaces because it’s so compact. Total Gym XLS dimensions are: Unfolded: 19″ W x 90″ L x 43″ H Folded: 19″ W x 51″ L x 9″ H The Total Gym XLS has:
- 400-pound weight capacity
- sturdy pulleys and cables
- flexible strap handles
- padded glideboard
- the capability to let you perform over 80 exercises
And it comes with a lot of accessories, like tons of workout DVDs, an exercise wall chart, and Dan Isaacson’s nutritional program and meal plan. If you buy the Total Gym XLS from the official website, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can return the whole thing within 30 days and get all your money back. It also comes with a great warranty. There’s a lifetime warranty on the Total Gym XLS frame and a 6-month warranty on all the parts. Total Gym has been around for a long time. The coolest thing about them is that they have the toughest guy in the world for their spokesman: Chuck Norris. If you haven’t heard some Chuck Norris facts, it’s really about time that you’ve heard them.
2. Stamina Power Tower – Best Compact Exercise Equipment For Men
Bodyweight fitness has proven an effective way to build serious strength and muscle. The Stamina Power Tower can help take a bodyweight workout to the next level, making an even wider variety of exercises possible. The Power Tower may not be right for beginners, however — if you can’t do a pull-up, for instance, you likely won’t get much use out of this piece of equipment. Stamina Power Tower Dimensions: 49 x 42.5 x 81 Why I recommend it:
- Adds Variation: Instead of just relying on crunches, for instance, you now have the option for hanging leg raises. Push- and pull-ups can be adjusted to a higher difficulty or muscular emphasis with the bar.
- Very easy to assemble: One Amazon reviewer compared it to assembling a Lego kit
- Designed for security: The material is designed to be lightweight but still able to withstand 250lb of force. Padded handled and endcaps prevent damage to both you and the floor you use it on.
- Inexpensive: For a mere $100, the device pays for itself in only a handful of weeks compared to a gym membership
- No frills: It’s simple and gets the job done. It doesn’t rely on bells, whistles, or any other gimmicky technologies that won’t do much effective work in the end
The Power Tower comes with a five-year warranty on the frame and a ninety-day warranty for the parts. I’ve recommended another Stamina product earlier in this article. They truly are excellent for total body, Pilates-style fitness, especially with so many years in the industry behind them.
Well, that just about wraps up the discussion of my fourteen favorite pieces of compact exercise equipment. Except I want to say at least one more thing. I want to simply say that I like all of them. I think you’ll like all of them, too. Whichever one you choose will help you get the results you want. Another important note: As with all exercise equipment, the exercise products I highlighted today will be totally useless unless you actually use them. So use them! Exercise! And sometimes getting a new piece of exercise equipment provides motivation. When you see your BodyBoss 2.0 in your closet, you’ll think, “Oh yeah! I need to exercise!” Hopefully, you’ll make fitness a priority in your life. You’ll exercise regularly, and you’ll look better and you’ll feel better. I hope this article helped you and I wish you the best on your fitness journey! Link inserted. No results found.